Tuesday 19 August 2008

Exclusive Email Correspondance between Mtsar and David Shite


Mtsar: Tell me more about this brilliant full brown warrior Credo Mutwa.

David Shite: I see you're talking about my very special friend Credo! I was being interviewed by James Whale on talksport radio a little while back and I related this story of how I watched - in absolute astonishment, it has to be said - Credo literally battering to death five CIA agents with a dark mars bar. Now, trying to imagine that in your bloody head is something, but seeing the little shaman go chocolate ninja with your very own eyes brings a whole new meaning to the term problem-reaction-solution.

So, what I'm going to do is, I'm going decided to dedicate a chapter to this in my next book, which will be over 600 pages long and will retail in all good bookstores. Only good bookstores and not those ones that are run by the Illuminadee. The price will come in at around £17 and will include a free cd sampler of my son's new album, entitled It may be bollox, but it sure beats botox.

Mtsar: I have heard this 'dark Mars bar' myth in the past, I have actually decoded it though analysing the symbolism. It is in fact a chocolate snack with no milk in the chocolate.

'symbolism' is copyright Mtsar.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

"but seeing the little shaman go chocolate ninja with your very own eyes brings a whole new meaning to the term problem-reaction-solution."

this is the first time Im not lying when I type lol.

"symbolism copyright mtsar"
classic